Speedy Breakfast Burrito
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white (2 Tbs liquid egg whites)
- Few pinches black pepper
- 2 Tbs salsa
- 1 large (7-8″) whole grain tortilla
- In a small bowl, whisk egg, egg white and pepper. Spray a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat to medium.
- Add eggs to pan; scramble with a wooden spoon or heat-proof spatula till firm.
- Spoon eggs on tortilla and top with salsa. Wrap up burrito-style, tucking in ends. Serve with extra salsa.
- Look for varieties of salsa with 175 mg of sodium or less per serving.