Baked Salmon Tzatziki
Delicious with green or Greek salad, pita and more tzatziki!
- 2 4-6 oz. salmon fillets
- 4 Tbs fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1/4 cup tzatziki
- 2 tsp fresh chopped dill
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place fillets on baking sheet, skin side down. Season with sea salt and pepper; sprinkle with 2 Tbs lemon juice.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Whisk tzatziki with 2 Tbs lemon juice; spoon over salmon. Garnish with dill and lemon wedges. Serves 2.