Stuffed Spinach Portobellos
Filling and tasty! This recipe serves one, so multiply ingredients to feed more people.
- 2 large Portobello mushrooms, wiped clean with a paper towel
- 1/2 cup 1% or 2% cottage cheese OR non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbs finely grated cheddar
- 2 Tbs finely chopped scallions (green onion)
- 1 tsp fresh chopped dill OR 1/4 tsp dried dill
- 4-oz. (about 1/2 package) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 Tbs finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tsp grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Slice stems from mushroom caps; chop finely and set aside.
- Place caps, smooth side down, on a lightly oiled baking sheet or dish. Bake 15 minutes, and then remove from oven.
- Meanwhile, combine chopped stems with remaining ingredients.
- Spoon mixture on caps. Bake 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Serves 1.