Heavenly Hummus Chicken
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 lemons, one sliced into rounds and the other juiced
- ½ cup hummus
- 4 fresh rosemary sprigs, broken into small pieces (or 2 Tbs dried rosemary)
- balsamic vinegar
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Place chicken in a baking dish; slather with hummus (make sure the layer is quite thick).
- Arrange lemon rounds over chicken. Sprinkle with fresh or dried rosemary.
- Drizzle generously with lemon juice and balsamic vinegar.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve immediately, drizzling with lemon juice and seasoning with salt and pepper before serving.