Detox Zucchini Soup
- 4 cups low-sodium vegetable stock
- 2 large zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 medium onion, roughly chopped
- 1½ cups fresh or frozen diced butternut squash (200 g or ½ of a 14-oz package of frozen squash)
- In a large pot, bring all ingredients to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and cover. Simmer until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Carefully transfer to a blender or food processor (or use a hand-held immersion blender); process until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper or herb seasoning. Serves 4.
Per serving: 63 calories, 0 g fat, 140 mg sodium, 2 g fibre, 6 g sugar, 2 g protein