No-Bake Protein Brownie Bites
- 6 Tbs chocolate protein powder
- 6 Tbs coconut flour
- 2 Tbs oat flour
- 2 Tbs cocoa powder
- 2-3 packets stevia (optional–depends on sweetness of protein powder)
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3-4 Tbs water
- 2 Tbs mini chocolate chips or currants
- In a large bowl, whisk protein powder, flours, cocoa and cinnamon.
- Stir in applesauce, vanilla and 3 Tbs water, adding 1 Tbs water if necessary. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls. If desired, flatten into a cookie shape with bottom of a glass.
- Store in fridge or freezer. Makes about 14 balls/cookies.
Per cookie: 56 cal, 1g fat (1g sat, 0g trans), 29mg sodium, 3g fibre, 3g sugars, 4g protein